|Bill is actually a bass player but needed to justify owning his guitars so he formed Bob’s Yer Uncle. Bill’s accomplishments include: |
- Played guitar in Jeff Award (Chicago equivalent of the Tony Award) winner and former touring drummer for the Broadway production of The Who’s Tommy, Jef Bek’s band. He also played bass with Bek in the New Crime production of “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” which was directed by John Cusack & Steve Pink and starred Jeremy Piven & Bill Cusack.
- Played bass in Eden Deluxe (Semi-finalists in the Ticketmaster Music Showcase in Dallas, TX – 1994)
- Played bass on Billy Joel, Foreigner keyboardist Jeff Jacobs’ project which was released on the BMG label.
- Played bass with former Eden Deluxe band mates in Lush Budgett.
- Played bass in the cover band FMR with Chris Walker of Crazy X & Julian Riedl of Crybaby & The Ferns.
- Played 12 string acoustic guitar, mandolin and acoustic basses in the all acoustic duo Urban Squrrel with Tommy Rocks vocalist & guitarist, Lindsey Miller. The duo has also been a trio with Bob’s Yer Uncle bassist, Paul Young. Urban Squirrel also morphs into the electric Urban Squirrel Deluxe with Tim Hibbin on drums and Chris Walker from Crazy X on guitar and vocals.
- Currently playing guitars and mandolin with the all acoustic quartet The Secret Acoustic Society with Cindi Inden and Jackie Settipani from Leaving Scarlet and Dr. Richard Hayes.
Bill has known BYU drummer Jaxon, keyboardist Phil & bassist Paul for over 20 years and has been in various musical projects with them as well during that time. Strangely, they have not known him that long.